SKMC Office of Continuing Medical Education
Jefferson Electronic Transcripts & Certificates allows physicians and other participants of SKMC-CME accredited programs to receive their transcripts and/or certificates online. Below are a few points to note:
- Transcripts/Certificates are only available for SKMC-CME accredited programs completed after July 1, 2003.
- To access your account, enter your WEB-ID (last name + last 4 digits of SS#). We suggest use of the last four digits of your SS# or a number you will easily remember if you do not have a Social Security number. In order to insure that you receive all of the credits you have earned, please utilize the same WEB-ID for all registration information. This system works by matching registration information by using the Web ID as a unique identifier.
- A transcript is a list of all SKMC-CME accredited programs in which you have participated. A certificate is specific to an individual activity.
- Provides physicians with CME Certificates. All other participants receive Certificates of Attendance. If you have any questions regarding your certificate/transcript, please contact SKMC-CME directly at 1-888-JEFF-CME or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be aware that attendance information and transcripts/certificates will not always be available immediately following an activity. For special needs, please contact SKMC-CME directly at 1-888-JEFF-CME or email@example.com.
- What Physicians' Should know About the AMA PRA Credit System
Have you heard?
Jefferson Medical College is now The Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University!
Jefferson Medical College has been renamed The Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University, effective June 17, 2014 as a result of an historic and transformative gift from the Sidney Kimmel Foundation. Find out more.