JMC Office of Continuing Medical Education
Annual Alumni Winter Meeting 2013
- The Gut
- Update on Colorectal Cancer (CRC) Screening
- Anal Rectal Disorders: Recognition and Treatment
- GI Oncology - Update on Treatment for CRC
- Surgery on the Cutting Edge
- Single Port Laparoscopy
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Prevention and Screening
- Medical Management
- Coronary Intervention: The Heart of the Matter
- Prevention and Treatment of Venous Thromboembolic Disease
- Ovarian Cancer Debate
- Personalized Medicine in Oncology
- Transplant in the 3rd Millenium
- Robot-Assisted Right Lobe Donor Hepactectomy
- An Update: Adult Heart Transplantation in the Current Era
- Expanding the Donor Pool for Kidney Transplantation in an Era of Organ Shortage
- Management of Chronic Headache
- Update on Neuromuscular Disorders
- Special Lectures
- The Gross Clinic
- Incivility in Health Care Settings
- Restructuring Jefferson's Research Enterprise
- Group Dinner
- Monday, February 4, 2013 at Brexi Brasserie (http://brexiaspen.com/).
- All registrants may attend. You may bring one complimentary guest. Any additional guests may attend at a cost of $100/person.
- Transportation information will be provided to you at the Welcome Reception.
What Every Health Care Professional Should Know: A General Medical Update
February 1, 2013 - February 5, 2013
Viceroy Snowmass, Snowmass Village, CO
Online registration is now closed. Individuals interested in attending can register on-site for this conference.
This year's Annual Alumni Winter Meeting, What Every Health Care Professional Should Know: A General Medical Update, will bring together renowned presenters from across several specialties. Spend the week together with our faculty who will provide the latest developments spanning a wide range of timely subjects.
The topics will include:
In addition to the plethora of topics listed, the Annual Alumni Winter Meeting will also feature a Raft Debate which will focus on the topic - Drinking from the Fountain of Youth: What Ponce DeLeon May Have Missed, which will focus on the aging population and the significant impacts this segment will have on healthcare and culture, and challenges to medicine. Faculty will represent the points of view of the Plastic Surgeon, Integrative Medicine Specialist, Orthopedic Surgeon, and the Devil's Advocate.
Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Jefferson Medical College designates this live activity for a maximum of 14.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For more information regarding any non-CME related issues, please contact the Jefferson Foundation at (215) 955-9100.
Annual Alumni Weekend CME Program 2012
Friday, September 21, 2012
Jefferson Alumni Hall 407
Jefferson Medical College
For more information on the year long celebration, contact the Alumni Foundation at (877) Jeff-GIFT or online at connect.jefferson.edu/jmcalumniweekend2012.
Registration for the Annual Alumni Weekend CME program is separate from the registration for the Alumni Weekend. To register for the CME program, click the Register Online link below or download, complete and fax in the paper registration form.
Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University is accredited by the ACCME to provide medical education for physicians. Jefferson Medical College designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.