Jefferson InterProfessional Education Center (JCIPE)
What is the Award for Excellence in Interprofessional Practice?
This award honors clinicians/practitioners from Thomas Jefferson University/Thomas Jefferson University Hospital whose leadership efforts have impacted colleagues, staff, students and patients.
Criteria for Excellence in Interprofessional Practice award:
- Ability to motivate colleagues, team members and patients
- Ability to motivate and/or mentor colleagues, staff, and students in interprofessional practice
- Ability to initiate/facilitate change and innovation in interprofessional practice
- A letter of nomination from a Chair, Program/Unit Director/Manager or colleague is required; the letter should address the above criteria and the nominee's contributions towards interprofessional education, practice and collaboration.
- The nominees should submit either a curriculum vitae (CV) or resume highlighting their contributions to interprofessional education and/or practice.
- Nominations will be reviewed and award decisions made by a representative Selection Committee.
What is the deadline date for nomination packet?
Nomination materials must be received by Monday, January 14, 2013.
When will the award be presented?
The award ceremony is pending. The recipient receives an engraved plaque and a $500.00* award.
How to submit the letter of nomination:
Mail: JCIPE, 1015 Walnut Street, Suite 411, Philadelphia, PA
Email: Email the Letter of Nomination (pdf format) to Catherine Mills (firstname.lastname@example.org)
*gross amount, prior to tax withholding