Competency Initiative 2012-2013
The Competency Initiative 2012-2013 course is about intervention strategies used with children and teaching families how to embed use of these strategies into activities and routines.
In order to complete and pass the course, you need to do the following:
- Attend live class session (Class 1) - View details
- Complete Module 1 online (Class 2) and get 80% correct on the quiz.
- Complete Module 2 Parts A and B online (Class 3) - Take the quiz that covers both parts after completing Part 2 and get 80 % correct.
- Complete a project - View details
- Attend final live class session (Class 4) - View details
When all of these requirements are met, you will be able to view your transcript and print the certificate for the course.
Download Directions for Completing the Course.
I want to know more about...