2013-2014 Philadelphia County Requirements for Supervisors
CORE Requirements for New Supervisors
|June Supervisors Meeting 2013-2014|
(Register for this course)
|Date/Time: 6/11/2014 / 9:00am – 4:00pm|
Parking: There is street parking available in the area, as well as Temple parking Garages.
In order to receive breakfast and lunch Supervisors must register.
Vegetarian meals will be provided among the assortment of sandwiches and wraps.
Please email Ela at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a Kosher meal!
Supervisors who are new to Philadelphia Infant/Toddler Early Intervention need to complete the CORE Requirements within twelve months after their initial hire date.
Past Meeting Materials
- Agency Needs Assessment (Feb 2008)
- Bagnato, EdD, NCSP, Stephen - MisMeasure of Children (Nov 2008)
- Bagnato, EdD, NCSP, Stephen - Selected Measures (Nov 2008)
- Long, PhD, PT, PCS, Toby - Designing & Implementing Effective Intervention Plans to Promote Participation (Feb 2008)
- Long, PhD, PT, PCS, Toby - Presentation Handouts (Feb 2008)
I want to know more about...