Lecture Capture Support
The lecture capture system records podium PC audio and visual activity to provide students access to review content through multiplatform replay. Recorded lectures are made available in the Blackboard course shell for that class immediately after the lecture has completed.
Lecture Capture Support Resources
All Jefferson faculty may capture their lectures for student review. There are no charges for using the lecture capture system for credit-based courses on campus during normal business hours. Support
outside of Medical Media Services’ normal business hours will incur an equipment setup charge.
Which locations are available for lecture capture?
Bluemle Life Sciences Building:
Jefferson Alumni Hall:
How do I get started?
- RESERVE A ROOM:
- RESERVE AUDIOVISUAL SUPPORT/EQUIPMENT (projection, microphone, etc.):
- SCHEDULE LECTURE RECORDING:
Administrative Assistant, AISR Education Services
The following information must be included in your request:
- NAME of event (including Course ID, if applicable)
- START DATE of event and END DATE of event (if applicable)
- EXCLUSION DATES (e.g. exams, holidays)
- BEGINNING and END time
- LOCATION (Please check locations above for Lecture Capture capability)
A RELEASE FORM must be signed by each speaker/instructor. When complete, fax or email completed form to:
- Lecture Capture FAQ
- JMC Release Form
- TJU Release Form
- Contact AISR Education Services to get started
Please send support requests to: email@example.com