Making the Most of TurningPoint
- Use an "Ice Breaker" question to introduce use of TurningPoint’ ARS.
- Include an "Answer Now" prompt to differentiate between lecture slides and interactive polling slides.
- Use a "Correct Answer" indicator to visually identify the appropriate answer (and save time).
- Increase responsiveness by using a "Countdown Timer" which will close polling after a set amount of time.
- Not all questions have to have a right answer. Use TurningPoint to reveal opinions and insights.
- Include short bursts of 3-4 questions mixed in with other more traditional presentations and activities to keep your students and participants engaged.
- Change TurningPoint’ default settings to match your presentation color scheme. Click on the Spectacles icon on the
- Track changes in understanding or opinions by asking the same question at the beginning and end or your presentation. See side-by-side results using a "Comparison Slide."