|University | Hospital | Blackboard | Pulse | JeffNet | RAP | JEFFLINE|
The University Archives contains key official records of the University, organized by administrative office of origin. These include official university publications, such as:
- annual reports;
- minutes and committee files;
- correspondence and office files;
- inactive faculty records;
- building plans;
- research, patent, contract and grant administration records; and
- legal and financial records.
Of particular interest are:
- announcements and catalogs,
- 19th century student matriculation registers,
- early deeds and mortgages,
- records of the President's Office,
- Board of Trustees minutes from the founding of Jefferson Medical College to the present.
- current or active student records,
- financial records other than annual budget and audit statements, or
- patient medical records.
All of the above are administered by the departments which have responsibility for them. For information about patients admitted to the Jefferson Hospital after 1975, contact the Jefferson Hospital Medical Records Department (215-955-6627).
The University Archives and Special Collections is a unit of
Scott Memorial Library, Thomas Jefferson University
1020 Walnut Street · Philadelphia, PA 19107
215-503-8097 / 215-503-2477
Ask an Archivist
Please send comments about this page to Michael Angelo (Michael.Angelo@jefferson.edu).
Copyright ©, Thomas Jefferson University
All rights reserved