| TJU Student Research Resources
Intramural Research Programs for Jefferson Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
Jefferson Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences students should consult their
faculty advisors about research opportunities. Additional information
may be available by contacting Eleanor Gorman (215-503-5799 or Eleanor.Gorman@jefferson.edu).
Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences Alumni Travel Fellowship (PDF)
- TJU PhD and MS students are eligible to apply for funding towards
attending a symposium. For more information, please contact the JGSBS
Finance Office at 215-503-0150.
Jefferson Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences Center for Education and
- The JGSBS Center provides certificate programs in the following fields:
- Clinical Research/Trials
- Public Health/Health Systems Research
- Research Administration
- Sigma Xi Student Research Day
- Annual opportunity for all Jefferson students, and local life sciences
undergraduate students to present reports on their research.