|Contact Your Librarians!
Scott Building , 2nd floor
1020 Walnut St.
AIM & Yahoo!: SMLreference
MSN : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check the AISR staff directory to match your interests to a librarian's specialties.
JEFFLINE Online Resources of Special Interest to Researchers & Post-Docs
All resources are accessible on and off campus from the JEFFLINE homepage (http://jeffline.jefferson.edu)
MyJEFFLINE for Researchers (http://jeffline.jefferson.edu/Researchers/)
One stop shopping for easy access to research information available through JEFFLINE among the hundreds of electronic journals and textbooks.
- Brooks: Jawetz, Melnick, & Adelberg’s: Medical Microbiology
- Chandrasoma: Concise Pathology
- Dawson: Basic & Clinical Biostatistics
- Greenberg: Medical Epidemiology
- Junqueira: Basic Histology
- Katzung: Basic & Clinical Pharmacology
- Litchman: William’s Hematology
- McPhee: Pathophysiology of Disease
- Murray: Harper's Illustrated Biochemistry
- Wilson: Histology Image Review
- Wolff: Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology
Dozens of textbooks and full text of selected journals. Of special interest to researchers:
- Henry: Clinical Diagnosis & Management by Laboratory Methods
- Ford: Clinical Toxicology, 1st ed
- Hoffman: Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice
- Kumar, Robbins, and Cotran: Pathologic Basis of Disease
Thirty-four clinical references, searchable by keyword, or browsable by table of contents. Stedman’s Medical Dictionary is included in the service, though not listed as a separate textbook. Of special interest to researchers:
- AHFS Drug Information
- Delmar’s Guide to Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests
- Dictionary of Medical Acronyms & Abbreviations
- USP DI Drug Info for the Healthcare Professional
See our list of all databases for many more!
Plus hundreds of other electronic journals and textbooks